Microsoft Excel is widely used application in professional as well as personal life….
this is used by small as well as large companies for saving financial data.
Excel is used for several operations…,
from the calculation of profit/loss to find averages, to chart and graph data for making crucial business decisions.
Thus to manage the crucial data sometimes we need to edit files at one time….and doing this several times in a large workbook file slow down the program.
and doing this several times in a large workbook file slow down the program.
However, in many cases users encounter errors or the excel file gets damaged or corrupted…
and consequently, the entire data stored in it becomes inaccessible.
Well, there are many reasons due to which the Excel workbook gets damaged or corrupted or show errors.
Here in this article, find out the common Excel problems encountered by the users and fix common Excel file issues.
But before moving further, here follow…
one of the frequent reasons that make the Excel file corrupted, or cause damage to an excel file.
Want to Know???
Then here, have a look…
Reasons behind The Corruption Of The Excel File:
Some of the commonly faced are:
- Sudden power failure or a sudden damage of power equipment
- Due to any kind of mistake while handling excel files
- Virus/malware are also the culprits behind the Excel file corruption
- Due to some errors in the Excel application
- Hardware failure can also corrupt the excel file
- Commonly due to abruptly system shutdown
- Existing application without saving
- Unexpected close in the Excel file can corrupt the workbook
- As well as bad sector in the storage media
- Excel file holding multiple sheets
These are some of the common reasons…
that can be faced by anyone unintentionally or while working in the excel file.
But these unintentional causes can become a big trouble for you in future.
You might be wondering. HOW???
Here Check This Out…
Excel File Corruption Can Affect:
Well, a minor corruption in excel not only waste your time and work…
but also impacts your life. Here know how:
- In a professional life, a corruption of entire excel data can affect your career.
- The crucial business data loss can adversely affect your financial status.
- You can lose the essential data calculation of profit/loss, graphs, charts everything.
- Left you in the pain of going back and recovering the entire data.
- A minor mistake can be a complete disaster.
So, this is how a minor excel file issue can become a big disaster…
and perhaps motivate you to invest in that backup strategy that you have been putting off.
The fact is that corruption happens this is just like an UNWELCOME GUEST…
But the question arises here, can it be PREVENTED???
Is Excel file corruption prevented???
Answer is “NO”
You cannot prevent a hard drive from developing bad sectors or falling. Generally, the corruption is UNEXPECTED…
It just happens… the best you can do is being PREPARED.
Being prepared to PREVENT data loss…
The real solution is to be prepared with a complete and recent BACKUP, if corruption happens you can fix it…
Moreover, there are numerous errors encounter by the users, here check out common excel errors and solutions.
- Excel: File error: data may have been lost
- Excel cannot complete this task with available resources Error
- The File You Are Trying To Open Is In Different Format than Specified By the File Extension Excel Error
- Runtime Error 1004
- Excel Error “Problem Sending The Command To The Program” On Windows 8 / 7?
- An error occurred when sending commands to the program in MS Excel
- Fix KB00804 – VBA Errors in Microsoft Excel
- Runtime Error “32809” In Excel Workbook
- Damaged XLS and XLXS File
- Excel Found Unreadable Content In Filename .xls Error
- MS Excel 2013 and 2016 Crashing and Freezing Issues
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened Excel Error
- Runtime error 57121 in MS Excel 2013
- Invalid Cell Reference Error Message In MS Excel
- Broken ActiveX Controls in Microsoft Excel Error
- EXCEL ERROR “FILE NAME XLS CANNOT BE ACCESSED”
- Excel Cannot Open The File ‘(Filename)’.Xlsx’ Error
- #NULL!, #REF!, #DIV/0!, and ##### Errors in Excel
- Error Code 30015-1007 (123)
- Excel Error Code 0x800A03EC
- “Cannot Copy .Xls.” Excel Error Message
- Invalid XLS File Format”
- Too Many Different Cell Formats Error In Excel
- Excel Formulas Not Working Error
- Excel VLOOKUP Not Working” Error
- We couldn’t free up space on the clipboard excel
- Excel 2016 Has Stopped Working On Windows 10
Alternate Solution to Repair Corrupt Excel File
If in case your excel file gets corrupted, damaged or start showing errors then in this cases make use of the MS Excel Repair tool, this is the best tool to fix any type of issues and also able to recovers entire excel data including the charts, worksheet properties cell comments, and other important data easily. It is a professional recommended solution to repair corrupt excel file. This is the unique tool that repairs multiple files at one time and restores entire data in the preferred location. This supports all versions of excel file and compatible with both Windows as well as Mac OS.
Steps to Utilize MS Excel Repair Tool:
Hope in this article, you get the complete information about the common excel issues encountered by the users and errors. Here we have included the list of common excel errors faced by the users due to various reasons. This included the manual as well as automatic solutions. Check this out…