MS Excel is a very important application used for maintaining, organizing crucial data. This is a very popular application but apart from its popularity, it is seen that sometimes due to minor issue Excel file get corrupted and as a result start showing error. Here in this article, we are going to describe the most irritating excel error 0x800A03EC.
Error 0x800A03EC: MS Excel has faced an issue and requires to be ended. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
You may also like:
Symptoms of Error 0x800A03EC:
- “Error 0x800A03EC” takes place and an active program of the window crashes.
- Your system habitually collides with Error 0x800A03EC when you try to operate the similar program.
- “Excel ? Error Object Returned Error Code 0X800A03Ec” is displayed.
- The window starts running in a sluggish manner and reacts slowly to the input of keyboard or mouse.
- Your PC periodically “freezes” for few seconds at a time.
These 0x800A03EC error notes might come out during the installation of the program, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program (eg. Microsoft Excel) is running, during startup or shutdown of Windows, or even during the installation of an operating system of Windows. Being aware of where and when a 0x800A03EC error is occurring is very helpful to troubleshoot the difficulty.
Causes of Error 0x800A03EC:
- Corrupt download or unfinished Microsoft Excel program installation.
- Corruption in the registry of Windows from a modern Microsoft Excel-related tool change (installs or uninstall).
- Malware or infection of virus that is capable of corrupting Windows operating system files or Microsoft Excel-related program files.
- An additional program spitefully or misguidedly erased Microsoft Excel-related files.
Runtime Error like “Error 0x800A03EC” could be resultant of a wide range of aspects, so it’s significant that you resolve each of the promising reasons to avert it from returning.
Manual Solution to Repair Error Code 0x800A03EC
Step 1: Fix Registry Entries that’s associated with Error 0x800A03EC
Step 2: Fully Scan of Your PC using updated anti-virus program
Step 3: Clear System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders)
Step 4: Check device drivers and make updates if required
Step 5: Make use of Windows System Restore to “Undo” latest system modifications
Step 6: Reinstall MS Excel Program that’s connected with Error Code 0x800A03EC
Step 7: Run Windows System File Checker (“SFC/scannow“)
Step 8: Install Windows Updates that’s available
Step 9: Perform Clean Installation of Windows OS
Automatic Solution to Fix 0x800A03EC:
If you are still not able to fix the error using all above-mentioned methods, then the most recommended solution for you will be to make use of MS Excel Repair Tool. This file is highly competent to repair your corrupt or damaged file. It is capable of repairing and restoring corrupt excel file and also retrieves entire data from a spreadsheet like charts, worksheet properties, cell comments, and other data. It can restore the corrupt excel file to a new blank file. It restores entire text and data of the file and rescues them devoid of original formatting modification.
Steps to Utilize MS Excel Repair Tool:
Hope after reading this article you are able to fix the excel error 0x800A03EC easily. If you are not able to get rid of the error manually then, in this case, makes use of the automatic solution and fixes the error easily.