Are you unable to access data saved in MS Excel 2013? Are you facing problems in access the data saved in MS Excel 2013? Whether MS excel 2013 has become corrupt or damaged? Can the problems or the issues with the MS excel 2013 be fixed? The answer is Yes, you would be able to fix the issues or problems related to MS Excel can be fixed after reading this blog.
You may not be able to access the MS Excel 2013 file due to any of the following reasons such as hanging, freezing, crashing, corrupt, damage excel file or the excel file has stopped working. This generally happens due to ABBYY FineReader that displays “BEX” information, whenever an error occurs. This can be fixed by following the ways to repair the corrupt MS Excel file.
Ways to repair corrupt MS Excel file
There are many ways by which the MS Excel files can be repaired and this can be done in the following ways:
- From the Control Panel: In Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, and Windows 10, the errors can be fixed by repairing the file from the Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start Button and then selecting it.
- Then select the Programs and then Programs and Features.
- From the list of options, click on the Office Product that you want to repair and then click on change.
- You can also repair the file by the Quick Repair and then selecting Repair or by repairing it online and then select repair.
- Check whether you are able to access Excel File in Safe Mode: If you are able to access the Excel file in safe mode, then you have to disable add-ins from Microsoft Excel.
- Restart your PC in safe mode and check, if you are able to access the Excel file.
- Then click on files and then select the options.
- Then click on the Add-ins.
- You will see the option “Manage” at the bottom of the page, you have to make sure that it is set to “COM Add-ins” and then click “Go…”
- Then uncheck the “ABBYY FineReader xxxxxxx COM Add-in” and then select “OK”.
- Now restart you PC as normal, and you would be able to access the MS Excel File.
- Change the default printer: Sometimes it has been seen that by changing the printer the issues or problems with Excel gets fixed.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers.
- Now change the default printer.
By following the above mentioned ways, the corrupt MS Excel file can be repaired. If still you are unable to fix the damaged Excel file, then in that case it can be repaired with the help of Excel File Repair Tool. it is a professional recovery software. With the help of this software, it can restore all corrupt excel file including the charts, worksheet properties cell comments, and other important data. It can also restore the corrupt excel file in a new blank file.
Simple Steps to repair corrupt Excel File
Step 1: To start the process, download and install MS Excel repair Tool and then select “OK” button.
Step 2: By clicking on “Select file”button, select the corrupt .xls or .xlsx file. In order to search a .xls or .xlsx file in specific folder click on “Select folder”. In a particular drive in order to search a .xls or .xlsx file click on the “Search file” button.
Step 3: After selecting the corrupt file click on “Scan” button to begin the scanning process.
Step 4: You can see the scanning process is in progress
Step 5: After the scanning is finished, you can preview your corrupt file from the right panel.
Step 6: Hit on the “repair” button to begin the repair process.
Step 7: Select the desired location to save the repaired excel file and after that hit on “OK”.
Therefore, by following the steps mentioned above, can fix the issues of corrupt excel file in an easy way. You can also fix the corrupt excel file with the help of Excel Repair Tool with few mouse clicks in an easy way.