Are you the one facing issues in MS Excel 2013? If you are the one facing issues while accessing saved data in MS Excel 2013? Then you are in the RIGHT place. Here in this article, we are describing the ways to repair the corrupt Excel file.
This is the very frustrating situation as in this case user is not able to do anything on their Excel 2013 file. The Excel file start crashing, hanging, freezing, due to various reasons. But it is found this happens generally due to ABBYY FineReader that displays “BEX” information, whenever an error occurs. And as a result Excel 2013 start not responding or gets corrupted. This can be fixed by following the ways to repair the corrupt MS Excel file.
Ways to Repair Corrupt MS Excel 2013 File
There are many ways by which the MS Excel 2013 files can be repaired and this can be done in the following ways:
1. From the Control Panel:
In Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, and Windows 10, the errors can be fixed by repairing the file from the Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start Button and then selecting it.
- Then select the Programs and then Programs and Features.
- From the list of options, click on the Office Product that you want to repair and then click on change.
- You can also repair the file by the Quick Repair and then select Repair or by repairing it online and then select repair.
2. Access Excel File in Safe Mode:
If you are able to access the Excel file in safe mode, then you have to disable add-ins from Microsoft Excel.
- Restart your PC in safe mode and check, if you are able to access the Excel file.
- Then click on files and then select the options.
- Then click on the Add-ins.
- You will see the option “Manage” at the bottom of the page, you have to make sure that it is set to “COM Add-ins” and then click “Go…”
- Then uncheck the “ABBYY FineReader xxxxxxx COM Add-in” and then select “OK”.
- Now restart you PC as normal, and you would be able to access the MS Excel File.
3. Change the Default Printer:
Sometimes it has been seen that by changing the printer the issues or problems with Excel gets fixed.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers.
- Now change the default printer.
Automatic Solution: MS Excel Repair Tool
If you are not able to repair the corrupt Excel 2013 file then, in this case, make use of the MS Excel Repair Tool. This is the best tool to repair corrupt, damaged and even errors in Excel file. With the help of this software, it can restore all corrupt excel file including the charts, worksheet properties cell comments, and other important data. It can also restore the corrupt excel file in a new blank file. This is a unique software to repair multiple files at once and recover everything in the preferred location.
Steps to Utilize MS Excel Repair Tool:
Hope after following the solution given in the article you are able to repair the corrupt, damaged Excel 2013 file. We have tried our best to provide the ample solution to repair Excel 2013 file.
So make use of the solution given here and start using the Excel 2013 without any hassle.